Tuesday, June 26, 2012

panic?

I don't know if I'm envious or am I jealous about people who went to review centers. That fact is like adding pressure to me. I am wondering if I really have enough bullets for the exam. But to think about it whether or not you enroll for a review, it's all the same. I think the one that differs is how it was presented and how complete it is. But what is complete? Ha. You never know what may appear --anxiety level on me is high. 

Well right now all I can do is believe, pray and review more.
Guess I just have to carry on 4 days reading and reviewing with myself.
I've played S4 for like, 3 hours, my dad thinks it's already a sin or something indirect :( 

Oh well, I'll let those words pass by my ears and gone they are forever!
Good luck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment