Sunday, July 1, 2012

Train of Thoughts

This marks the day of my realization, that I am indeed a GRADUATE. I never really felt like being one because of the test I have to take. But as of today, I think I am not in denial or in doubt of what I have finished. I am satisfied of what I have learned. I know that there are a lot of things that I still do not know but it is up to me to supplement the need.

The real question is, "What now?"
From this point, where will I go? What would become of me? How will I find a job? How will I plan my future and all... things flowed in my mind on the way home.

Then I thought, I want to become an ER Nurse. Yes, I really like to become one someday. That probably would become my goal (if I could) as of today :)

That is a competitive position, but I am willing to compete.
I want to work in a hospital :)

Right now, I do not know what to do, but I guess the thought of it may probably be enough for this day.

I'm exhausted of today's exams, I need to rest.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment