Thursday, July 19, 2012

I write random

This post will be a series of randomness!

Shop:
At last, I was able to go to Riverbanks already. I've been wanting to do that. I went all by myself because Papa does not like to go with me. Well I guess it was better because I was able to browse things as long as I like too >:) Of course I found a lot of things I want to buy, mostly consumables like -- facial scrub and soap :)) 

I bought myself a new San San nail polish, Sea Green. I liked a lot of colors nevertheless I just jumped into a conclusion that I'll get that color. I really like it because it matches my slippers :)) I have 11 nail polish bottles already. Lol. Okay so much for vanity and stuff -- but I like to talk about them more, although I know I'm kind of getting sick of the topic since all I do is wish for it and wonder if it is good or not :)) No money, nothing to do. Lol

Driving:
I've been practicing driving the whole week with my brother. One hour per day. Gawd. Honestly, I can somehow manage. I practice in Provident since it is a big place, not much people because a lot of them moved out due to the disaster Ondoy brought. So, I'm lucky I'm able to practice there. But the real deal has not yet started, and that's driving on highways with lotsa motors, vehicles, bumper to bumper *dies* Let's see what happens to me. 

Job:
I applied online at essays.ph, an online community that offers jobs to people who wants to write. Not a bad idea isn't it? So I applied. I got no replies since then. I send one last Friday. I am patiently waiting for an email. I want to do that job, and try out the assignments and I want to get paid. But no, that is not happening :( I feel kind of disappointed. 

I'm also thinking of random stuff to sell. I want it personalized, like small charms or something :"> Haha. Just an idea. And also for hair ties, I have a vision in my mind *idea reappears on mind* Har har. So much for ideas and stuff I want to make it happen like BAM. 

Online Game:
Well it kind of pisses me off. Losing a match kind of annoys me and being kicked out of a room is not fun either. Soo, screw them all! I'm only going to play in the morning from now on since those online fags keep on complaining. Morning players are much better, afternoon people are bearable, and night people just have to Alt+F4! 

House Chores:
I am a dishwasher. Perhaps I was a dishwasher during my past life O_O I've been useful around the house. I wash my own clothes, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, dust furniture and windows, and fixed my room. Ya. 

*this post ends just like that*


No comments:

Post a Comment