Friday, July 6, 2012

Clothes, shoes, wants, dreams and money

As the days of this week passed by, my mind was filled with thoughts of what I want to have! From casual dresses(Liz Lisa), hair accessories, concealers/make-up(just to play with lol), shoes (Bodyline), tops, camera, an Xbox (oh dear brother buy one please) and a condominium unit or better, house and lot! I also want to go to Asian countries such as Japan and Hong Kong.

I'm like embracing the dreams I had on my mind and as I browse the internet, I begin to see more of what I want. 

How to obtain them, is the problem. 
I've constructed my Resume, but it is still spacious :\ I tried browsing for a job on the internet. I found 2 that I probably like. One is working in a Spa (as a medical assistant) or as a Company Nurse (however you must be a member of OHNAP). I had an idea of what Company Nurses do, thanks to our CHN experience.  Although honestly I'm leaning towards the Spa -- because it's like I'm going to be Secretary-Nurse and the job description was well defined. However, a lot of things are still running in my mind. 

SO I planned my next week's activity. 
In the morning I'll have some exercise, if I can. My field still confuses me of the prerequisites it needs. So probably I'd search for what-to-do's before jumping into conclusions. 

Then just after a year or two I'd spend money for clothes and all those vanity items I wanted. I'll save up for gadgets, travel and for my house. I'd help my parents pay the bills at home and I'll bring them food if I can.

Now shit.
Look at how much money I SHOULD make.
With all the things that I want
With my parents at my back
Bills

LIFE.
Such a puzzle.


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the pressure you are feeling. I am just freelancing right now and oh boy the money is not enough with all the responsibilities and especially my wants and luho. T_T

    Especially in my case with the coming Big Bang concert. I don't have any savings and there are things I need to pay for - hosting/domain, living expenses, etc. I don't know where to effing get the money. Well, I do know. But it's... such a drag.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete