Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Faith


Faith is exactly what it takes to get through uncertainty. Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge. It's in the time of unknowing that having faith is what sees you through to the other side. Faith is what gives you strength. Faith is that light in your heart that keeps on shining even when it's all darkness outside..

----------------------


I think that one does not simply live without something to believe in.
It does not matter what religion as long as they hold on into something. I think it is faith onto something is what makes people become stronger. It's an abstract thought and probably hard to understand or find or define. Faith is a personal thing. It's like a physical development wherein one grows at their own pace. The difference is that physical things happen at a certain age but realization of faith takes a while to develop.

I don't have a strong set of beliefs or values at the moment. Any opinion may change my mind. I am easily moved. I can tire out of a strong desire because of my procrastination or idleness. I want to find out where my faith belongs, learn the things that I truly believe in and hold on to them. That way, I'll become stronger. I'll be able to define myself, my life and how I'll live it.

Or maybe
My faith lies in procrastination?

Nooooooooooooooooo.

Goodluck to me.


-------------------

I am not reviewing.
Like, who am I not to review :\
Not a LOL situation BUT, that's what I do.
I do nothing.
I get the idea I shall study
But then I don't.
I only have the idea.

HA.
I shall read what I typed earlier in this post.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment