Thursday, May 10, 2012

Too long for a thought

Well, I have little to no goal in life :3 
I like to play, watch anime, wrestle with my dog, find some sweets to eat. 
I am interested in knowing how to bake or cook -- but that does not go far.
I am interested in reading books of adventure, classics, also watch movies of all sorts. 
I like daydreaming, sleeping in the afternoon.

I think I can do a lot of things.
I have written poems, literary works, I have made web layouts, I know PhotoShop. 
I think I can draw
Those are my hobbies during the past.
I can play sports o_o
I sing? Lol
What else... 

Well I CAN do, but I am not a master of any of those, like I try and yea so-so I can do it, but only average. Each and every thing, just plain average. Lol. Even my school grades. I study = average. I don't = fail! 


I am interested in finding a job that's not that hard. 
Man, why do I have to deal with lives?
I'm a little bit fucked up -- but that fact has not yet eaten me whole. 
I would probably be happy living in a different place on my own with all the small things I want to do available. 

I don't know where I'm going but I have to keep on running, wherever it may take me. It might as well be different.  

I'm already living a lax life. 
I'm not aiming, not expecting, not going to place effort. 
Not yet? Lol. 

If there are opportunities, I'm going to say 'yes' if it doesn't bother me. Well does that sound as if I'm not thinking? Lol. I'm not sure what those opportunities are. 

I think I am not afraid of what is going to happen to me in the future -- at the moment. I do not worry. I don't know but, I just can't figure it out. I mean, I can't see the whole picture. If I had a goal, I'd probably be worrying that if I can't reach it -- end? Lol. However I have none. So what I see is a vast white plain space; not even road signs o_o that's how I am now, how blank I am now. 

I am also guessing I really am a supporter/follower. I would probably do good when being instructed what to do. Those people who probably wants to have assistants would love me o_o It will probably be a plus if i am really into what that leader wants, because I will really support. HAHA! Really... I'd probably better off being a secretary. No no no... wait. On the health care team, I'd be an Aide or an EMT-tiga (ie. tiga abot, tiga punas, tiga balot etc.) That's who I am. I'm that character in the picture. Lol. Fkin support. In a ball game, I'll defend, grab the ball, fall down trying to pass to other team mates then he'll score. Woo I'm assist. Lol. I'm crowned with "Nice Pass" title. Yeah, that's me and it's not that bad :)

I shall really embrace this personality. 
It'll be troublesome to change it to who I'm not. Well maybe there is this leadership in me -- a little, because I am self-proclaimed, jack of all trades HAHA master of nothing LMAO. 

Well whatever!
I'll be sleeping, slacking, bumming. As long as I am happy and content and no other shit's going to bug me, so be it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment