Saturday, May 5, 2012

Flip Phones

DoCoMo

LG

Probably, I look more on the appearance. Currently, I have a Nokia 2220 Slide.It has an opera mini browser, FM radio... well basically that's the fun part. It is also light weight so it is convenient to bring. However I like to personalize the background image / layout, so it doesn't really make me happy :)) I don't know if the ones I posted has that feature, but it looks good. I'm not a fan of touch screen or qwerty as phones, so flip would do for a change :3 And the idea of opening it and flipping it back, interests me in an unusual way o _o dunno why but I guess I like opening and closing and placing phone charms there *o*

DoCoMo costs around 20,000php, and is shipped abroad. That is inconvenient. LoL. LG's about 14,000php? But that was around 2009 when I last saw the price of its flip phone. I don't know if the price went down now. LOL Hopefully! My current phone is 2,000php. HAHA. Imagine XD

I shall browse the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment