Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nail Polish

It was last April when I get to like Nail Polish. Well, I liked it before but it was not allowed in school so I didn't wear them. I'm actually going to collect Caress nail polish :3 I haven't tried other brands but this one already suits my preferences and it doesn't cost a lot. It was P22.75 two years ago, and now it is around P23.75-24.75. Still, not bad. 

I like it's thin consistency which allows you to control the thickness or the shade you want. I'm up for unusual colors that is not the typical red or nude colors; I'd probably buy those later. I already bought irish yellow, neon blue, sea pink and frosted blue hawaii (haha i wrote the names lolz). Currently I'm wearing the pink and yellow -- they go together really nicely in my opinion XD They also alternate on my toes lol!   I'd love to buy orange (i've lost my orange), violet and green at the moment :3 teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment