Saturday, May 19, 2012

Concealer

CONGRATULATE ME!
 I just learned how to properly use a concealer. I've been doing it wrong all this time, so no wonder my eyebags still bulges even though I've put it on. Well, it's much better looking now. I really don't like my eyebags because it creates a 'tired' appearance. 

This make-up thing is a whole new subject. 
Thanks for video tutorials on YT.com, makes it more convenient.

I realized that I do not need powder for daily use because it gives me a dry feeling o_o, so leaving the concealer alone may do the trick. However, due to sweat and oil, the concealer will most likely be erased after some time, so I got to make an effort about it or -- change the brand. I am not familiar with other brands techniques to make it last longer. Lol. 

Yeah I'm THAT concerned. I really don't like eyebags XD
Hope to learn more next time :]

1 comment:

  1. panget nung nabili kong concealer! next time splurge tyo ng money sa magandang concealer. kasi true nga, kahit concealer lang, sufficient na. nabbother rin ako sa powder na yan kasi ang dry na ng skin ko.

    ReplyDelete