Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling down

I've been feeling down lately. Depressed if that's what you call it.
I think I lack social support XD Well I have friends, but each of them have different way of choosing and I am not contradicting them. I also have something different in mind, so I go my own way. I'm not someone who will try and influence the decision of another person.

I never really had a 'group'. I always just join in or come along with random people. The problem with me is that during the past, I'd often turn down an invitation to go somewhere or if they ask me to stay with their group of friends -- I'll turn it down. At the back of my mind I'm thinking 'i do not belong there' or something. But sooner I've realized, if I could have come, I would probably get to know those new faces, and perhaps, learn about who they are and eventually be friends with them one way or another.

Well unless those persons are my group mates or classmates, I will of course, join them wherever, because we got some commonalities that is already known to me.

I tend to isolate myself to new people -- if there is no reason for me to know them, I would not. So that probably made me in this kind of situation -- that feeling that I do not have any one to be with XP

Yea. However I am trying this week.
My close friend, for some reason did not go to school for like -- everyday LMAO. So I'm stuck with her friends. Last week I always go home by myself because they still want to go to the mall and stuff. And I don't feel that I need to go with them because, I felt I'm not needed or something. So this week, I tried. I went with them until they want to go home already. It was a good feeling -- like at this point I can still make new friends. It made me happy and content and glad it was them I am with.

I bawled myself out yesterday, lying that I skipped school (again) because I woke up late. I never woke up late LMAO. I just feel empty and sad each day. I probably feel lonely. I also have the ideation that I am worthless, useless, and I even want to die. I can't see the point. I felt I'm being too much dependent to my parents that I need to isolate myself from my parents so that I will learn how to do things on my own. I feel uneasy knowing that I can't live on my own. Maybe if I die it'll not be a big deal to anyone. I'm probably just invisible or something.

Given those things running in my mind I forgot my worth.
I forgot the things that I like.
I forgot my potential
In short I forgot to take a look at the positive things in my life.

Well it is not now that I will jot those down -- someday I hope, I'll remember the things that I am worthy off, and to make myself stop thinking about dying.

I'm not good at sharing my thoughts, especially the negative ones. It's probably because there's this side of me that tells me 'somehow it will be alright' and stuff like that. So it's kind of bad... I shall share my insights once in a while...

3 comments:

  1. huy, kung nagiging lonely ka pwede mo naman sabihin. Ako nga I've opened up to you about negative things countless of times. Ok lang yun. Saka nakakarelate ako, I know that feeling. If ever di nawawala yung depressed feeling na yan, and yung feeling of wanting to die. Wag mo paniniwalaan yung thoughts na yun. I realized after years of being depressed, it's all just a state of mind. Lahat naman tayo may unlimited potentials, and tayo rin may control ng life natin. Kaya natin yun i turn around into something we want. Except, ganun lang talaga life, mahirap talaga. Kailangan ng effort. Usually umaattack yan pag wala ka ginagawa nag rroam yung mind mo, mas maganda maging busy haha. Maganda that you can reflect kung ano cause nyan, para may magawa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately rin, binigyan ako ng advice ng sister in law ko, sabi nya I'm in the point of my life where in I'm inside a bubble. Minsan kailangan rin natin magbreak free from our parents and explore. Nakakafrustrate rin kasi na same old lang everyday. I guess, as introverts nakukulangan tayo ng experience. Pero always remember your good qualities. Saka nasa right path ka naman, wala ka namang ginawang anything stupid to ruin your life. Mga things na ayaw mo, pwede pa yan i change. At least wala ka naman fault and I know you've been a good personn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahay janelle thanks sa pagbasa :)) Feel ko dahil sa hormones? lmao. Kasi hindi naman siya matagalan -- XP parang random thoughts at yun nga siguro lahat may oras na ganito nararamdaman -- pag may hindi nakuha or something, pag may kulang :) well we can't stay on the same place for a long time :D oo tama umaattake yung thoughts kapag nag roroam yung mind :)) at kasi naka-away ko nanay ko, yun ata yung nag trigger. hehe. and then BOOM eto na. pero ayun.. all izz well XD

    ReplyDelete