Monday, April 9, 2012

Chill

I skipped school today.
I lied that there is no classes today.
I do not feel like going to school today -- though I know my duties, but I think I'm not going too serious about it. I have slacked for a week as well. I just don't feel it :p

I think I haven't grown to fear what may happen. I have not tried to picture it and so maybe that's why -- or I just loss my sense of imagination on that part.

I think I really lack motivation or drive.
I haven't really felt satisfaction with my academic life. I've written about this already -- I'd probably satisfy myself in some other aspects. Its not that my 4 years were put to a waste :) Of course there are a lot of things that have happened to me that made me who I am today. I've acquired certain qualities -- thanks to the unpredictable institution I am in.

Well going back to the topic, I think a school day off may just be fine -- I do not like to stress myself today.

Lax mode on :3



1 comment:

  1. Well, nakakastress naman tlg kasi yung school. Ok lang mag break paminsan minsan, kasi di mo naman pwede pilitin sarili mo. Try mo maghanap ng things na nag iinterest sayo, then gawin mo, at least may satisfaction ka sa life mo. Di yung same old same old lang.. I guess nasa stage ka ngayon of finding yourself. Kaya wala pa stable ground, wala pa confidence

    ReplyDelete