Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Academic



ACADEMIC:
This is the newest character in Dragon Nest SEA which was launched last April 23 if I am not mistaken. For that reason, I patched and made a character because I really want to try out this little gunner. In my opinion, it is easier to use than Sorceress because you can spam a normal attack (i.e. shooting) without effort. A skill that allows you to shoot 3 times in a row also cool downs fast. However, what I miss about being a Sorceress is its ability to gather mobs in the middle and kill them all! An Academic can't do that.

Another skill I like is 'Alfredo' it is a robot summoned. To my surprise, it does not die easily. I thought it will go away after a minute, but it stays as long as it has life :D 

I am currently level 12, haven't advanced to the second job yet. Only 4 levels though XD I'm going to make my character into an Engineer -- one that makes use of Alfredo skills and Ducks (that acts as guns/bombs). In short, mecha-type focused. Totally different from what I usually use XD 

The other option is an Alchemist -- don't know much about it, because I am settled with being the former, I don't really have the interest to look upon how this works. 

Dragon Nest SEA (Springwood server) is filled with Academics which makes it seem to be the only job class available XD I saw tweets of other people saying that they got back the game to try this character out. 

So yeah, to feed the curiousity! Try if you must ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment