Saturday, April 21, 2012

Graduation

2,601 hours of Related Learning Experience,
uncounted hours of paper works making, errors made,
 professors' statements such as "What will you do?" "Give me more" "...did you study?" "That is not enough",
moments hanging by a thread,
waking up early, staying awake 'till 6am,
countless of complaints,
missed opportunities,
witness birth and death,
 patience over schedule changes
Antipolo - Cogeo community health
families story known
patient's smiles

One does not simply graduate without eyebags and pimples

My school days are over, but my learning experiences will not end.
I cannot be in this state without the support given by my family, colleagues, friends, and God.

I will be serving people
I will be supporting my family
I will be a living HERO in my own little ways
:3



Job well done
Batch 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment