Friday, March 22, 2013

White Uniform

Aaaaaayyyyy.

Tomorrow I'll wear my uniform again. I'm going to have my IVT training AT LAST. I'm going to be alone though. This is the second 'class' I'm going to be alone. So there's nothing new. First was the English review class. I just need to keep myself preoccupied and not to bother other people.

I'm not good at making friends LOL. Probably because it is not a school setting anymore, everybody minds their own business. Although I still exchange smiles with other people. Well probably we have that human instinct as to who to smile to. 

Have you ever done that? Like you automatically smile and the random person smiles back? It's because both of you probably have some good vibes. And there are other people that no matter how many times you bump into, you won't even care to move a facial muscle. Poker face that is. 


Well. 
I'll see what'll happen tomorrow. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment