Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Earthbound


Yo! Look here I'm back playing SNES games.
Today I played Earthbound.

Earthbound is a game in which you play as Ness, a boy who will go on an adventure to save the world!

It is an adventure type of game similar to other RPG. The idea that separates it from other games is its one of the battle mode.


You get to have battles set on auto -- if you think you are sure to win or else it'll be auto death. The normal attack for Ness would be Bash since he uses a Baseball Bat as his weapon so you just basically bash. He has a magic type of power for offense, defense, and recovery. However the PP (psychic power) is low at low level so spamming won't be a way to win it.

You should also level up to gain more offensive power and all those. I find the enemies quite annoying since they are aggressive as fuck. There is an option "Run Away" but everytime I wanted to, it does not allow me. Their aggressiveness is one of the reason why I constantly die! Like mind your own business duudes

Although once you reached a level higher than the enemies, then they will run away from you. If you engage a battle to low level enemies, it's an instant win! Free EXP! Revenge at its finest!

Moreover I like the fact that Earthbound is such a colorful game.



I enjoy playing it since it is so cartoonish and the sound gives a happy vibe that suits the graphics.

I am currently in the second city of the game. I'm not in a hurry to finish this game but I will finish it.

Going to post updates
 'till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment