Thursday, March 14, 2013

A day with trolls

My gosh... I don't know what to feel.
Today I played as Lulu in LOL. I only play once a day just to get the first win.
The line up seems great. Voli - Cait - Tryn - Elise - Lulu

But wtf, they made me solo top
Voli was a total troll he didn't go straight top. He joined Cait at bot who got disconnected.
He kept on crying and saying "vovo vovo" hahaha he laned with me and kept telling me that.

HA.
Think he'll turn on my fuse? I'm sorry Voli - JUST PLAY.
He didn't.
He trolled.

I don't know what to feel
I was supposed to play support! I turned out to be AP type 'cause Voli is already 0-7
I got kills
Something is off when my Lulu gets kills.


My other team mates didn't get affected as well. In fact they were playing pretty well. They handled him well HAHAHAHA. Well at least not all LOL players get provoked by such silly words.

They probably have been immunized at this point.

Just one regret though
My LOL crashed after the game, I wasn't able to follow how the conversation went :))
It turned out to be fun I suppose

HAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.

Damn you kid you made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment