Wednesday, March 13, 2013

League of Legends

Welcome to Summoner's Rift
League of Legends is a game classified under Multiplayer Online Battle Arena video game or MOBA. It is a game where you join a team of 5, pick a champion, and battle it out against your opponent in the Summoner's Rift. 

My friend invited me to play this, he's also the one who invited me to play C9. HAHA. I never knew I'd play a game like this which is similar to DOTA where most of the guys seem to play. The first time I played it was really funny since I have no clue. There were little minions and that's all I wanted to kill.

I mean, I don't give any interest on the enemy champion SINCE I do not want to engage into battle. I was in a "leave me alone I won't hurt ya" kind of thinking. However that didn't work since the aggressiveness of the players were intense. 

I mean dude, they are level 30. I'm level 1. WTF? 
I really got a lot of laugh trips during those first times. It is so funny.

I hate it though, when players bash you and start to trash talk. 
Honestly, I was kind of hurt the first time those bastards gave me a piece of their shit. Haha. However thanks to my lovely playmates so understanding and patient although I think they are ready to explode to because of my dumb playing strategy! HAHA. 

I don't know what they are thinking! 
It was kind of embarrassing too for a fact that we play every single game together and I don't do a thing. HAHAHAHA. Really funny. I'd love to go back to my first time and record my game play. I'm sure It's going to be epic. 

Well I watched my bro played and he's level 30 and he also plays with his friends who are like, level 15. And what happens is that he just constantly laughs, leaves his friend alone getting ganked, killed, 0 kills 25 deaths 0 assists, kind of thing. 

Right now, I still think I don't deserve level 30. HAHA. Like what the hell. Level 30? O come on! Who am I kidding! Haha. Oh but I can win without my playmates :3 SOMETIMES. HAHAHAHA. But just so you know, I created a new LoL account where all of my enemies are low level. Ha. So fun. Now I call it even! 

Less trash talkers too. I even had this one game where we were losing already, and then one of my teammate kept on typing /surrender, but everyone else disagrees, so he just gathered us all so we can do Harlem Shake. We like used our ultimate + QWER + DF + /dance. We ended up being LoL friends and redeeming ourselves the next game. Worth it. 

Anyway, because of this game I learned about videogamedunkey, sykkuno, and MachinimaRealm which are all YouTube personalities who uploads funny / awesome videos that makes me laugh. Sometimes I just want to watch game plays. I grew an interest on the game and by just watching, it entertains me already.

Well if you want to play League of Legends, I think it is better to play it with friends rather than trying it out alone since for me, it is complicated but when explained well, you'll get a hang on it. 

To end this post -- here's one of Machinima's Realm videos. First clip = win



No comments:

Post a Comment