Monday, August 6, 2012

Yehaw

Yow.
I've just finished taking a bath. Brrr it is cold, but it was refreshing at the same time. So.. it's a rainy afternoon. Well actually it was a rainy day, and will continue on 'till tomorrow.

I'm planning to make a Cheesecake :3
I've found a recipe online that is easy to follow. It is a no-bake Cheesecake It is going to be convenient since our oven hasn't been used since I was born O_O Lol.

I'll probably post step by step pictures for it :3

What else is on my mind...
Oooh, my room's a mess. I need to wash my clothes because it is already overflowing. And my favorite clothes are all soiled :| I also need to give my dogs a bath, they smell already.

What else..
Oh I made a tomato mixed with fish sauce, sauteed onion and garlic awhile ago. Then someone mentioned corn so, I think that those two would probably go together as a meal. Or what if I mixed in the corn ? Or just probably place them side by side on a plate and just, eat them at the same time so that fish sauce won't mix with the corn. Hmmm, I want to try that! I also want to learn how to make soups -- because of the rainy weather I think soups would be delish! I also want brocolli with sweet potato. The recipe I've watched is that she baked it :| Yea you know the story of our oven. But still -- sauteed would be good. Add in some carrots and butter just mmmm yummy!

Hehe.
Okay 'till then!

1 comment:

  1. lyza! mukhang may hilig ka sa cooking. pa tikim ako ng gawa mo sa sunod :))

    ReplyDelete