Tuesday, July 31, 2012

No nothing.

I'm getting tired. I don't even know if I have the right to complain, I'm doing nothing. LOL. That's right, I'm tired of doing nothing. 

I'm so confined. 
I'm in a box. 
Blah. 

Should I even think about this? 
I have an idea of the things that I want
It's just that *thinking of reasons and reasons and more reasons*

Makes me sad. 

I feel sad.
And then suddenly afraid. Afraid of being alone.
I feel alone all of a sudden. I don't know. 
Sometimes I just accept that yeah, I'm alone. Lol

Emo shit? Lol

I don't know.
I feel it's an emotional problem and... it's only going to be me who'll understand. I can't even find the words to say it. Maybe life's just too dull for me right now, and I can't produce any rainbows or butterfly fields and sunshine.

Maybe I should really try to be serious with household chores. It'll be obviously useful. 

Well.
I tell you what. 
Sometimes I feel it's the end for me.
Like I'm done here.
I got no direction. 
Shits.

:|

Maybe I need to learn how to drink.
Or maybe I just need a hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment