Saturday, July 28, 2012

Me singin'

I'd probably really try all shit that'll make me not think about rotting to hell. Lol. Last time I made a picture spam. So here, a voice spam (well just 2)

1. Some parts of Beast's song, Beautiful



Bahaha this is awkward. But funny. F na F ko hahahaa. Ganda kasi nung kanta -- di ko nga lang naiintindihan.

2. Whisper of the Heart's Version of Country Roads (english) I really like this song, so I'll do better next time!


Lol. I said "gOOd friend" so much force

3. Loving U. But lots of narration and shit. LoL. 


I think my voice is really low. I'm an alto. I sing Soprano in choirs because I use falsetto. But if it is singing like, casually, nope -- I'd only hit low ranged notes.

I was like, recording then repeating recording and repeating -- because my mom or dad keep on looking at me. It sucks. This made me feel better. I mean, I was SO bored. My picture spam and this one really entertained me. I really need to let loose more. I need to be stupid/ I need to do what I want. GAH. Really. What has suppressed me?!?! Arrgghh. I need people to be crazy with. I miss my friends.

I understand no school = no moneh = no gimmicks = NOTHING!

Haha. Yeah I get to go out with my neighbors though, when there is a choir thing. Yeap. Since my parents are retired, sometimes we go to malls. And NO buying. LMAO.

Hay.
Sometimes, it's hard to kill boredom.
Hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment