Monday, July 16, 2012

BIG and those series


I'm currently watching a Korean drama entitled, "BIG" I learned about it through Janelle. Lol. I saw it on her status. I decided to check it out. It really gave me a lot of laughs! Unlike Love Rain, this one is more funny. The last drama with the same genre that I really was Personal Taste where the guy pretended to be gay, and later on falling in love with the girl. I also like You're Beautiful. I tried watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho but in the middle, I grew tired of it.  

I think I am getting out of track of Japanese drama's. Probably because Korean drama's are more popular now. However, I was browsing the other day about Ikuta Toma, and found out about his drama's. Since I am rooting for him, probably I'll give it a try. I like his acting skills -- I hope the story of the drama compliments him though. 

Episode 13 and 14 of Big are going to be released this week. 
I'm looking forward for it! 



1 comment: