Friday, June 8, 2012

This week

May naging crush ako haha. After some time, may naging crush nanaman ako. Ka-choir ko sa in house ngayon :> siya yung tumutugtog. Dati medyo crush ko rin siya kasi nakakatuwa yung ugali niya for a boy. LOL. I mean, who smiles like that just when you are greeting him normally? HAHA. Wala lang. And he has a good sense of humor -- and a positive thinker too XD  He was my classmate for one semester and it was during 1st year 2nd sem, so really, I didn't get to talk to him until now. 

Though I'm not crazy about it, I'm just thinking at the back of my mind that I've defined some characteristics of people whom I might like. LMAO, or fall with, if I was close to them or something HAHA. Woooo

Hearts hearts..

Well regarding REVIEW.
I am quite proud that my name got mentioned twice for having a high score. Of course after getting the 2nd one I'm already wanting more. LOL. Being mentioned once was good enough, but twice is awesome. It's like a booster and a push at the back. It's kind of like a reminder that "hey look, you CAN do it"

My grades were never recognized.
I think I'm not an achiever
I actually think I am just normal.

But maybe I lack effort and perseverance. 

Oh anyway, what I'm going to have is a test of what I know.. Among 4 choices given to answer 1 question, 25% may be things I know; 25% are probably things I don't; 25% are luck and out of intuition; 25% are out of what I experienced. 

So I guess I'll ran onto questions, that I will be able to answer right, answer luckily, answer wrongly, or answer correctly based on experience. 

75%.

That's the highest I should get to pass the test. 
Scores are VERY important at this point.
So I've got some time to push that 25% of things I don't know to things I know, and make sure of that 25% luck.

So I'm dreaming of 80%

85% probably be over

And thinking of 90% is a pressure

That makes 95% a self-doubt

But what the heck, why not a 100%?

So even if I miss the moon, I'll land among the stars

:>
:>

I want to cry. 

I hope to get better soon.
I want to hear my name again.

Maybe I'd start taking a bath in the morning next week.
I shouuuuld. 

No comments:

Post a Comment