Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When I listen to music


I got some time awhile ago to listen to music. I don't know any popular local song today, as in none. So I listened to korean songs instead. I searched 1 audio, and it just goes on as I click the suggested videos on the right side. Some of which are Breathe, Mama, History, and Trouble Maker. I really like the sound of K-pop ;D

I also listened to Disney songs. Just wow. The soundtracks were still epic and I can say that their music never fails to love them all over again. I can sing along to it as well! I liked singing along to disney songs XD Yea childhood hello

If I had an MP3 player, those are 3/4 of the songs I'd probably have. 

1 comment:

  1. Saddly, I grew out of kpop. I'm currently out-dated about them... maybe because i'm busy with work nowardays XD hahaha! but i'm still a kpop fan :)

    PS: I don't have any blogger themes account. Kumukuha lang din talaga ako XD hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete