Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Random People


Parang mas gusto ko mag tagalog sa post na ito. Kakaiba kasi yung araw na 'to e.  Umaattend kasi ako ng classes and people just come and go so you don't usually befriend someone. You just talk randomly. Awhile ago it was a first when someone actually offered a handshake. I'm used to the "mind your own business" kind of atmosphere in Santolan. 


However in Quezon Ave. people are more talkative. The guy was awkward, he popped out of nowhere during lunch. I don't mind though. I just find it, different. In addition to that, while sitting at 7 Eleven this random lady began talking to me. My initial reaction was, "why is she talking to me?". Well I answered back to her queries and even smiled like I know her. Just wow. I think I just broke the "Do not talk to strangers" rule. Probably it is normal for her to randomly talk to the next person sitting beside her. So sure, talk to me lady. He also talked to her so randomly and started to talk about work. The topic "work" is like the "in" thing after you graduate. Yeah normal..

And also, she kept on complimenting me on how I look. In my mind I thought "what's fucking wrong with you duuude?" Don't repeat that word I'm starting to believe it HAHAHA. No really O_O =)) *kilig*

ANYWAY.

Going back to the place where we have our class (not even close to a classroom, so that is just how I put it), I began to talk more with the person I just met about our profession and to my surprise, he was not a newly grad. I told him he looked like a newly grad. He said "Thanks" sounding so proud. HAHA. Accept my compliment mister HAHA. 


Anyway, Nursing is even his second course.To be honest I started counting years in my mind, predicting how old he was. Around 25-26 probably because he said he has one year experience. I never really asked how old he was.  

He asked me questions that tested my knowledge. He was asking me about the visa I'm trying to apply for. And he said he was getting the bridging one. I am not very familiar and the things I know about those can be counted by my fingers. I learned more from him and he gained nothing from me. HAHA. He knows a lot. I'm glad he gave me a handshake. Praise random people, I learned essential things.


I realized that I really stand on my own shoes. I need to ask and ask, to talk to people to know information about things. As of the moment I learned a lot today because I listened to the bits of information our lecturer told us and it was really informative.  


On the other hand, I'm going to talk about this - a realization regarding speaking with a random person. Just when we parted ways, I realized 

"What did I do?" 

I spoke with
I ate with
I get to know 
And we will never meet again. 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.  
Weird.
Different.
I AM QUESTIONING MYSELF.


Probably won't be the last. 
There are a lot of people who will be like this guy. Randomly talking and then gone forever. You learn a thing or two and you will remember that person for what they share to you. You may never meet again but those information they shared, you will remember it and it will be in a form of a guide in some way.

Sometimes it's not a piece of information, sometimes it would probably be an advice. Nevertheless those little pieces of words - it will help you in ways you'll never know until *ding* "I remember him say..." And then you'll catch yourself smiling, thanking God for a random person who passed by your way. 

*OMG I JUST REMEMBERED my terror C.I. HAHAHA I'm glad he was able to handle me, he made me immune to hardcore criticisms*


I'm glad I'm being introduced to such kind of opportunities. I am a SLOW person and my future plans are not weaven in any way -- I have a clean page with nothing written on it but I think I'm starting to see some random things :)))))))))) They would probably just be doodles right now but I'm pretty sure they'd be good pictures as I learn more about LIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFEEEEE. 

Let me hug you God, mama, papa, kuya, friends, mentors, and random people!

No comments:

Post a Comment