Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm having a hard time. 
I'm not good at writing an opinion regarding a question that is just presented. 250 words may seem to be a small amount, however it isn't. I'm also using simple words when I write and there is actually no variety in the words that I use. 

Yes, I am nervous about it. I did not think that it will be hard for me, I thought I have an edge but it is really difficult. I'm really not the type who is fast enough to build up an opinion and jot it down within an hour. Aside from the 250 words you still have the 150 words for part 1. You got to finish all for one hour time. I mean. Jesus. Help me. Writer's block. I mean, examinee's block. 

It's not like it is an English exam. It is an exam that will lead you to places! An exam that costs around 9k! Considering the amount and thinking about your target grade -- fucking pressure is on. 

Okay I'm ranting but sure, I won't give up. 
I hope I can somehow turn my frustrations into encouragement.
I have a bad attitude of dropping my review materials after being pissed off. LOL

I also want to go back to my nursing books ugh haven't done it (it is my fault I procrastinate)

UGHDLKJFEIWFS>DMf



No comments:

Post a Comment