Saturday, March 23, 2013

IVT Day 1

Day 1 done!
It is not really tiring although the fact that I woke up early is probably the reason why I feel somewhat drained. 

I thought I would be sitting alone on that table but  I was fortunate that others sat with me. LOL. Well whatever. They were not newly graduates. They are about 25-26 years old. It's funny that I get to meet people around that age range, I mean in the English review I attend I also meet those people. Funny. But sure. Anyway, they work in the OR. They were the only ones who are going to renew their license and probably get points for the seminar. 



I got to memorize stuffs... err... go go go! LOL. 

And I have to hear mass. I think later. 6pm. I don't want tomorrow because I will be exhausted. 6-7pm. Hmmm. And then review and then sleep? WTF. 

Okay. I'd probably read the manual when I get home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment