Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ao Oni



Ao Oni
Ao Oni is a Japanese Horror game that you can download for free here. It is an RPG that is similar to a room escape game. Graphics wise, it is not appealing. 

What keeps me entertained despite of that fact is the guy above - he's the one that sends out goosebumps on me. I didn't expect that my pulse will rise as I play this game. I mean come on, the graphics is nothing that you could be scared of however when that guy shows up...damn! He may look like a retard, far from what you'll consider as horrifying, but dudes really, take him seriously!!

Furthermore what adds up to the feel of the game is the sound effects. In my case, I used earphones while I play, so I can hear it clearly. That mocking sound.... that sound that seem to run with you and haunt you down. Like a killer with a knife on his hand, ready to stab IN ADDITION TO THAT UBE MAN! 

This game made me laugh and scream at the same time. I don't think I've played enough horror games. I don't own PS, PSP, XBOX, or whatever gaming platform that could probably offer a wide variety of horror games. When it comes to computer games, I play online games more. 

I will look up for more games like this. Preferably from independent game makers or free games like this 

:D



No comments:

Post a Comment