Friday, July 13, 2012

Hairy me!

I did something just now, that might be horrible or right. I don't know. 

So here's what I did: I shaved my freaking upper lip hair. They say it'll be like a man's shaved upper lip hair if continuously done. That's a myth. I don't know maybe my mind went "oows? di nga" or "really? let me prove it" but deep inside I think my mind's full of doubts and I don't want to look like a man! Lmao. 

I did that because when I looked in the mirror, I was looking at my face, and those upper lip hair seemed to SCREAM at me yelling "HELLO" Like hell, I never wanted them to be like that! 

In the search engines, it was recommended to wax it or thread it. For one, I don't have any upper lip wax available, two, I don't know how to thread. Maybe next time I'll look for an upper lip wax. I'm not a fan of depilatory creams. But I know wax hurts and I think shaving is the best option.

I only wax my underarm using Epilin which is about P80 as far as I can remember. The one you heat and apply and pull. It hurts me! But I have no choice because I do not like to go to salons and let them do it for me. I wax when it is already long, but probably I'll do it on a regular basis -- maybe it was long that is why it was painful and probably because my technique is wrong. I pull it gently, like counting hairs. It shall be pulled fast. The good thing is that hair seemed to lessen.

Still, I shall look for other types of home use wax. I'd like to try 'no heat' wax.  

Okay now moreover, lately it has also been a habit to shave my legs. I love how it feels after shaving, all smooth and stuff -- no hair and stuff. But once it grows -- then it grows! Lol. Well I'm not doing it on a daily/weekly basis. Only when it is quite visible. I use my brother's razor and of course, he does not know about it! He uses MachPro, and it's a really good razor. Cons is that it is pricey. Refills costs around P240. I'll give him a razor as a gift when I get money from Ninong and Ninangs this Christmas. LOL. #jobless

I'll learn more about it.
I haaaate hairs.
I don't like testosterone. Get it out of my body!! Aaaah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment