Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skin Products

So I've been blog hopping the whole week. I realized there were a lot of bloggers who review skin products and make-ups. Words commonly used would really entice you to buy what they bought. Either that or I'm just really convinced easily. So the surest way is to get in the mall and poke my fingers on those 'Try Me!" products.

However, most products usually reviewed are pricey since they are U.S. brands, that's why most of the time I'm left just wondering. So not to kill all my hopes I started searching locally. Fortunately I did find some things. 

There are local brands that seems to be trust worthy.
Products made from natural ingredients are also probably becoming more popular here in the Philippines. I've heard only two brands so far, Human Nature and Giga. I'd like to try Human Nature's Tinted Lip Balm. (about P79) What's good about Human Nature is that they offer a wide variety of products for a friendly price -- plus, no harmful chemicals! And made in the Philippines :D I want to visit their branch in Commonwealth. As for Giga, I'd probably try their Shampoo soap. I've read good reviews about it!

Next in line are the Korean brands that are becoming within reach.
Their skin care products are starting to become a craze. Not to mention, Korean BB Creams. It acts as a foundation, as far as I know. Since it is in a cream form, just like lotions, you'll just apply it on your face as is. No more base make-up, foundation, loose powder/powder kind of  things.

Some Korean make-up lines have branches here in the Philippines already. BB Creams prices are not less than P500 or something but I found one, that's worth P328. It's Tony Moly's. It only has 1 shade though, I don't know if it suits me. I've read a pointer when buying a BB Cream that you should buy something that's a shade darker than your skin tone.

At the moment, I'm just interested in BB Creams and probably their Concealers.

Right now those are the things that I want. Lol. 
After loads of things that I've read I'd go for these 3 first. 

'Till my next wish list musing!


No comments:

Post a Comment