Tuesday, April 2, 2013

P!NK

I checked out some of P!NK's songs and found two favorites.






Each song's lyrics speaks for itself. 

The first song will make you think, and nod your head in agreement - if you do agree with her. In the end she mentioned "...you never walked with me". It is like facing reality that even if you have numerous opposing opinions towards the president you can't really tell it straight to his face. Probably do your part and be a better citizen if you want change. 

The second one, is actually a different kind of way to define love - but it's probably true. You know, those love hate relationships. I can't compare it based on my zero experience HAHA. But I'd appreciate it more if the 'hate' is similar to 'asaran' rather than 'hate' that is 'despise' haha. 

P!NK has other songs in which the lyrics are good, although it didn't count as my favorite since I don't like the tune and loud background, almost rock like. I'd rather have it Paramore way if you're going to talk about that kind of genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment